In generally, Telegram is the best suitable place to contain crypto-related projects and to discuss crypto topics.
If you want to advertise powerfully your crypto projects, Telegram is an ideal tool for you due to the following reason:
- Fast delivery and high read rate
- Approach your object audience through channels having similar topics
- A quite new information source isn’t boring with ads
- The most significant is that your ads cannot be banned by centralized
Now, let’s follow my shares in this article to launch your own Telegram channel for your crypto project.
First 100 Telegram subscribers
No matter what kind of your project, finding the first audiences is the most difficult task. By following a step-by-step guide, you can reach this number.
- Publish at least 20 posts to fill your content channel.
- All the contacts list of your own and other Telegram users in your team need to be added.
- Put the link to your channel on all forums which you can find the potential subscribers such as Reddit, Bitcointalk, Quora, Bitcoinforum, etc.
- Invite the followers that you had on other social channels like Twitter and Facebook to join your Telegram channel.
5 tips to advertise your telegram channel
- When you haven’t enough 500 Telegram followers yet, you shouldn’t order any paid advertisements. This will be useless because most people will not be interested in subscribing a channel with such a small member.
- After your channel has already 500 Telegram members, start to put paid advertisements on other channels.
- You shouldn’t overuse bots. If your channel is filled by Telegram member bots, you will see your members suddenly fall in a short time. Because Telegram has its own way to find and deleted bots.
- Ensure that your contacts are put in the description of the channel for cross-promo offers.
- tgstat.com -by using the pertinent keywords to find the channels that have similar interests and the equivalent member size. Then, offer cross-promo with their owners.
How to avoid spam channels
- Ensure that their channels have normal ERR (at least 20%, test it at tgstat). However, it can be fake so you should confirm carefully.
- You should consider precisely the content is posted on the channel. If the posts with the same content are put on the channel repetitively, you have to keep off these channels.
- Another bad sign that you need to notice is that a channel was found long before but recently, the first posts start to occur.
How the ads should be posted
- You should create a separate post to contain the link to your channel.
- Don’t mute the message.
- Advertise your channel on private channels won’t bring benefits because they contain most bots.
- Reduce the length of the link to your channel by Google Shortener. Put “info” at the end the shortened URL in order that the detailed statistic is displayed.
Well, I sure that you can gain some useful information to promote your channel. Be careful to avoid scammers and only trust the reliable platforms.